You might see...
- beads and jewelry bits because I am always drawn to the idea of creating mixed media necklaces. Pliers for that same purpose.
- a small pad of tracing paper, which reminds me that I need to shop for some larger tracing paper.
- a bit of my brown/sage/blue 12x12 piece in-progress.
- a bag of left over Valentines that needs to be stashed for next year.
- and empty box of Godiva chocolates because I like to use those boxes to store little beads and other goodies.
- a bit of purple ribbed-knit leftover from the circle skirt that I made for Claire. It has a yoga-style waist band.
- various bits of tulle, organza and chiffon because I am obsessed with sheer layers.
- my Christmas coffee cup that I painted for the Frayed Edges years ago. I use it year round because it reminds me of them.
- my iPhone on which I have been listening to The Story.