Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Help Me Choose!

I am thrilled that Virginia Spiegel asked me to contribute to her exciting fundraiser: THE 100!

1 Day - 100 Artists - 100 Patrons - $10,000Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Opens 10 a.m. Central

It's a great concept. You can get all the details here. Basically, anyone can email Virginia beginning at 10 am CT on Wednesday, February 4 with a promise to donate $100 to the American Cancer Society. The first 100 donors will receive a piece of fiber art donated by one of 100 really wonderfully talented and inspiring artists.

You can see several of the donated pieces of art here

I created these two art quilts after I finished my two large silhouette pieces. They are a continuation of my thoughts about reflecting on life and the possibilities that lie before us.

Which one should be my contribution for THE 100? Care to vote? 

 When Aqua Shines, 10x10


When Blue Blooms, 10x10

(If you're reading this on Feedly, you probably can't see the cool poll I've embedded in my blog. Click on over to deborahsjournal.blogspot.com to vote!)

Which art quilt should I donate to THE 100 fundraiser?

When Aqua Shines?
When Blue Blooms?
Poll Maker

3 comments:

Jaye said...

I love them both, but the one with the touch of red jumped out at me! And....happy birthday!

ida said...

When Blue Blooms has a bit more uplifting/hopeful feeling to it I think.

Dotti said...

I also loved them both but was struck by the complexity of the composition of When Aqua Shines!