Monday, November 26, 2012

Can you imagine?

Ten thousand photos?!

That's right! There are 10,000 photos in the Flickr group for The Sketchbook Challenge. Actually, now there are many more than 10,000! But, earlier this month the artists on The Sketchbook Challenge came up with a secret plan to celebrate the 10,000th photo by sending that person a whole BUNCH of arty goodies! I love being one of the host artists on the blog so I was thrilled to add to the prize bag. I sent a copy of my DVD workshop Contemporary Fabric Collage: Design, Stitch and Finish.

If you want to drool a bit (or get some shopping inspiration), check out the post listing all the prizes from all the artists here.

Jane Prater was the winner. She's been blogging her prizes as they arrive. It's really fun to see how she's been inspired by the project.

Hey, by the way... my dvd is on sale this week! It would make a great gift. I'd even be happy to put together a "kit" of fabric collage goodies to go along with the dvd, if you like. Just email me and we'll work it out.

No comments: