Thursday, February 03, 2011

Hearts

Look! I made a little heart garland to decorate for Valentine's Day.
It's a bit subtle. But the kids liked it and I am totally not into gaudy glittery decorations.

I think it turned out really sweet. And it was super easy. I used pages from a magazine Jeff brought back from Korea.

I was inspired by the garlands in Bookity's Etsy shop.I didn't really follow a pattern or a tutorial or anything. I just kinda figured it out. All I used were the magazine pages, a paper cutter and a stapler. So easy! Well, plus a hole punch the ribbon for hanging.

Hope your home is filled with a bit of subtle whimsy and love this February -- and always!

3 comments:

Pam said...

delightful...

Kristin L said...

Very sweet. I still have snowflakes up in my front window.

Connie Akers said...

Very cute.