Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today

So, today is my blogiversary. I've been blogging for four years. I think the tradition is repost your first post. Well, I won't bore you with that, though you can read it here if you really want to. I will say that on that first day of blogging I wrote about a wonderful friend, a cup of Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, blogs I read, art quilts, food, family and hand made Christmas ornaments. After four years, these are still some of my very favorite things and regular subjects on this blog.


I just might have an opportunity to pick up a Peppermint Mocha today and I will toast each of you! I am so thankful for the creative community of artists, friends and family who read my blog. You inspire me.


peppTwist.jpg



6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy blog birthday! I have to tell you, since you showed Molly the one handed clap at lunch the other day I'll catch her wiggling her hand and watching it intently, wheels just spinning, trying to figure it out!

Lisa said...

Happy Bloggiversary Deborah! I've enjoyed keeping tabs on your family as you've settled into your new lives in Texas! It's been wonderful watching your career as a fiber artist evolve and grow - you are a truly talented artist!

Jeannie said...

As a trip to Starbucks is on my list for the day, I will toast your bloggiversary with my standard mocha! Thanks for four years of inspiration and creativity. Cheers.

Dale Anne Potter said...

HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary to you Deborah! I really enjoy your blog and your art quilts. I'm thinking I need to try a Peppermint Mocha too because I haven't ever had one. D~~~~

Beate Knappe said...

HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY!!!