Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bad Blogger

Goodness, can you believe what a terrible slacker I've been? At least in the blog world, in the read world I've been getting lots done. I haven't blogged for 10 days. (Which is really not that long, I suppose.) How about I try to get back on track by blogging for 10 consecutive days? Think I can do it? Now that I've written it, I guess I'm committed.

I've been thinking a lot about book-making and paper lately and listen to this fantastic thing that Claire told me. At school, when the teacher needs the kids to fold a piece of paper she tells them to fold it "like a hamburger bun" if they are supposed to fold it the short way. And "like a hot dog bun" if they are supposed to fold it the long way. Genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ten in Ten sure works for me! I love reading about your art and of course your family! Love, mom