Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Since You Asked...

I've gotten several lovely comments lately! Thank you so much. They are such a boost. One came from Dee in NY inquiring about purchasing some postcards, except she had a no-reply email. So, Dee, if you're reading this, drop me another email using the link on the right under my picture.

I've hesitated to offer my work for sale through my blog. I don't know why... certainly not for any specfic reason. But, yes, of course, it's all for sale. I have several postcards and many of the collages you've seen. I would be delighted and honored if anyone would like to have a piece of my art in their home, just email me!

I'm hoping to display some work at the gallery as mentioned below, so if you're interested, let me know and I'll hold some items back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, I see you wrote Martha bout Mel. So did I but I also mentioned you and I hope she gets the message. That guy that doea the pet stuff Marc Marrone, he used to have a pet shop the next town over from me and then she discoverd him and the rest is history. For years he struggled on an obscure cable network and now he's a reg on Martha and he has a pet store three times bigger than the first one. Wow, how cool would it be if you guys got discovered. Maybe I should be an agent????? Nah, I'll just adore you two from a distance. Best, Dee