Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter Pictures

Carrot cake for dessert on Easter. Jeff got me beautiful tulips. You can see them on the table in the background.


Benjamin dyed all his eggs green. He was not the least interested in any other color. He also put all green hearts on his valentines and all green beads on the bracelets they made at school.


Claire made a beautiful rainbow of eggs. I must say I am a bit nostolgic for the days when the kids didn't care if I dyed 10 eggs and let them do 2. I didn't get to play with eggs and dye at all this year. Neither kid was willing to give up any of their egg canvases. Oh well. It was delight to just watch. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Such fun to hear about Ben's love of green. And Claire now has front teeth - all so darling! Thanks for the pictures - now I am happy! love, mom