Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Blog Renew: 23 *Online Workshop*

I am so excited to announce my new online workshop: Branches, Buds and Blossoms Fabric Collage.


(It's not entirely new. It was part of a collection of online workshops called STITCHED in 2012.) 

But, this is a new format and it does include one super cool new feature...

Each student will have an opportunity to schedule a creative consult with me. We'll use FaceTime on iPhones or iPads or Skype or some other program that will allow us to talk and see each other and the student's artwork in real life in real time!

Students will be able to see my smiling and waving at them like this.



I'm also excited to say that the workshop is only $25! All the info including the format, accessibility, lesson plans, content and more pictures are right here. I hope you'll check it out.

1 comment:

Candy said...

congratulations on this class. I know it will be awesome. We told several people about it today at Art Bits so hopefully they will come looking. candy