During the past few months, I've noticed lots of us are doing some cleaning and purging. Me too! I'm super excited to share a new book with you that you'll want to add to your library of creative resources. It's Lilo Bowman's Love Your Creative Space.
A few highlights from the book...
Table of Contents gives you an idea of all the good stuff included.
- Lots of questions to ask yourself to help clarify what you really need (and don't need)
- Suggestions for list making to help focus the task of going through your stuff
- Ideas for ALL kinds of fiber -- quilting, knitting, garment making
- It's about making a PRACTICAL space ... not styled like a magazine feature (though there are tons of pretty pictures)
- So many suggestions -- many of them obvious, and yet often overlooked
- Ideas for organizing your thoughts and ideas, not just your shelves and drawers (Don't we all need that!?)
I'm delighted Lilo talked with me about how I've stayed organized and productive over the years when I was moving regularly. (My husband was a Navy pilot of many years.) In one of the pictures in the book is from my studio and you can see a little of my inspiration bulletin board. Here's a current full view -- just for fun! (For more about things I find inspiring, sign up for my e-newsletter Three Bits of Inspiration.)
There is also a section of studio galleries with great images from a variety of artists. They are all so different which reinforces the idea that you have to make your space your own!
Here's the current view of my creative space. There's a lot going on at the moment and I'm happy to say it's working for me!
Would you like to win a copy of the ebook Love Your Creative Space? Just comment here or on my artist Facebook page, or on my Instagram. I'll pick one winner from all those comments on July 3.
To learn more about Lilo's awesome new book, check out the rest of the stops on the blog tour.
Love Your Creative Space Blog Tour