Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Creating with Layers of Fabric, Paint and Stitch -- five day workshop!

Join me for a five day workshop at Quilting Adventures in New Braunfels, TX! It's called Art Quilt Collage: Designing with Layers of Fabric, Paint and Stitching.

Here's a short sneak peak video of the kinds of techniques and projects we'll be working on.



March 26 to 31, 2017 -- Beautiful springtime in Texas!
New Braunfels, TX -- Just 30 minutes from the San Antonio airport 
$1425 -- Includes five nights lodging, all meals plus class fees.
Open Studio in the evenings -- I'll be using this time myself!
What to bring? -- Check out the supply list here.

Questions? Email me at 
Deborah (at) DeborahsStudio (dot) com

or Debby at
Debby (at) quilting-adventures (dot) com

Here's that quilt pictured behind me, Waiting for the Light to Change, 20x20.




SaveSave

No comments: