Sunday, September 04, 2016

12x12 Where are They Now Posts

Today marks nine years since 12x12 The International Art Quilt Challenge began working and creating together! All twelve us of are taking turns writing "where are they now" posts on the 12x12 blog over the next couple of weeks.

Brenda compiled this awesome image of all of us with the book!



I'll be highlighting how my work as part of 12x12 really started me on the journey of establishing my own personal style and creating work that eventually became worthy of sharing in my book! You can read my post tomorrow here. 

In fact, my "Lorikeet" quilt from the ColorPlay series in featured on the back cover of Art Quilt Collage: A Creative Journey in Fabric, Paint and Stitch. How cool is that?

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be looking forward to seeing the posts of the 12 x 12 Where They Are Now. I greatly admire the entire bunch of you!