Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blog Renew: 6*

Oops. I missed yesterday. Did you notice? It was Saturday, so I think part of me decided to take the day off since it was the weekend. Maybe I should take the weekends off. I don't know. We'll just see what happens next weekend.

I'm still calling today Blog Renew: 6, but I've added an asterisk.

I'm continuing work on the dining room quilt. I am embracing the idea of working quickly. My current stumbling block is that I am not completely thrilled with the piece of red fabric I'm considering. Here's what's on my work table at the moment.


I spent quite a bit of time scribbling. I have a vision for exactly what I want this scribble to look like. I want it to be both spontaneous and intentional. A contradiction? 

I've also worked on content for The Sketchbook Challenge blog hop and the Texas SAQA members show entry. Lots and lots of time spent on that in the past few days. It's good to work on a variety of projects at the same time. They're all teaching me different things at the moment. 


No comments: