Monday, February 27, 2012

Debra Interviews Deborah

My friend Debra Gabel has been running a series of artist interviews on her blog. I'm thrilled to be included! She asked a series of really thoughtful questions. I especially like the word association at the end. Check it out here.

Then you should peruse all Debra's amazing patterns. I especially like her state panels... I can hardly believe I have actually lived in eleven of those states. And I'm thrilled to have visited many more.

For now we're happy to be in Maryland! Here's Debra's Maryland design.


Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share some thoughts about art and living a creative life, Debra.

2 comments:

Sue Reno said...

Very nicely done, congratulations!

Vivien Zepf said...

Very enjoyable! I especially like your list at the start of the interview and your word associations. 'High" - "Fructose corn syrup" -- HA!