Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update!

Gosh! It's been so long since I've blogged. It's been a crazy, busy, exciting, wonderful summer. But it's coming to an end soon. Jeff goes back to teaching tomorrow, Benjamin back to school on Tuesday and Claire on Wednesday. Everyone is ready!

Look at just a few of the goodies I gathered on my trip to NY.
Kristin brought goodies for our little artists retreat in NY: the chocolate with the Hawaiian coffee beans, the gorgeous indigo fabric and the zen gray lotus print all wrapped in the orange ribbon. I bought ribbons and metal iron-on bits at the fabulous M&J Trim. I'm even quite thrilled with the tiny free swatches of green and orange fabrics from a great shop in the garment district. Isn't that hand-dyed purple and green ribbon gorgeous?!

You'll be seeing some of those orange bits in the upcoming 12x12 Orange reveal on September 1.

1 comment:

custom paper said...

Creative chaos! :)