Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Guest


I'm a guest curator this week at Crescendoh.com.

You do know about Crescendoh.com, right?!

Jenny Doh recently created an amazing completely comprehensive creative endeavor. The website includes astounding stories about the healing power of art, an irresistible shop, endless inspirational links and loads of information about places to give and support others.

I met Jenny in person at the International Quilt Festival in Houston in 2008. She is a delight! We really connected and I was thrilled to be published in several Stampington magazines while she was editor.
So, of course, I am honored to be a part of Jenny's new creative journey. There are four guest curators at Crescendoh.com each week. Each curator submits a story for the "ART SAVES" archives and includes three inspiring links for each day. (That's 21 links from me, plus 63 more from the other curators!) I had so much fun tracking down a variety of websites, shops, tutorials, galleries and references for my list of links.

My ART SAVES story is just a little peek into one facet of my life. It's especially appropriate for now. More on that soon.

So, stop by each day this week and see what I've got for you. I'm joined by Jodi Ohl, Diane Cook and Jared Knight as the other curators for this week. Wow... what great company!

Put crescendoh.com on your list of favorites to return to when you want to pour a hot cuppa and just surf for ideas, enthusiasm and inspiration.

No comments: