Monday, February 25, 2008

Updates!

Last week was just weird. I was in an odd spot between healthy and sick, winter and spring, interested and bored. I got some things done, but I didn't feel productive. This week must be better.

I did get my website updated. Hooray! The amazing Holly took all my jumbled thoughts, words and pictures and put them all in the right spots. I've added some pieces to my gallery. I've also defined some workshop offerings more clearly. Yes! I'm eager to book a workshop and/or lecture for you and your group. Email me for details.

I also added several pieces to my Etsy shop. My how-to book "Small Art Quilts: Designing a Series" is still there. I'll be doing a third printing soon. There are still copies of the "5 Artists: 5 Views" collection. New pieces included lots of fiber post cards. I think Orange Duck is my favorites.

Quack!

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I had the crud, too. I think it is seasonal allergies. I have had a lot to do and to keep on truckin' - my class with Liz, starting year 3 of EFM, new work assignments for SDA. All that said, I am so happy to be busy and learning and productive at my stage of life!!

Nikki said...

It is so easy to get that funk this time of year. Why is it that the one thing kids have no problem sharing is germs. Then, as mom, we rarely get the rest we need to get better quickly. I'm glad you're feeling better. I find I need a really sunny day to get going again.

artmixter said...

Love the duck!