Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Eggs

We had a wonderful Easter. Of course... we dyed eggs. I actually bought three dozen this year, so I could dye some too! Here's Benjamin sticking with his signature color.
Here is a shot from Easter 2005. Isn't that one of the joys of blogging: noting the cycles of life and how the sometimes change and sometimes stay the same.

Grandma K and Grandpa J were visiting this week -- very fun.


Can you see that I dyed a color wheel? One wonky third in pink, one wonky third in blue and one wonky third in yellow. It was kinda cool. (And made a tasty egg salad sandwich.) Jeff made a "Go Navy" egg. Mom did a take on Ukranian style eggs.
I'm ashamed to say I did not keep that beautiful paper towel to add to my paper collage materials.
Back to the studio today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a difference two years makes. Benjamin went from baby face to very boyish.

Sonji Hunt said...

I agree. Wow. The popcorn I was shoving in my mouth fell out when I saw the difference in Benjamin last year and Benjamin this year.

As usual, a lovely family time album for us to see.

Shelina said...

These are gorgeous pictures. I especially liked the picture from 2005 from comparison. Your son has grown quite a lot. It is nice that you can keep up the family traditions.