Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Resolution: Under Way!

It's been so inspiring and interesting to read various resolutions from artists in the Artful Quilters Webring.

One of my resolutions is to continue to make, show and sell art quilts. Look what I created as a first step!

You can now read "Deborah's Journal," as you are doing now AND you can also buy "Deborah's Art" here.

I've posted some of my very favorite recent works and will be posting more in the future. Plus I'll add a link on my side bar... but at the moment I must run kiss my wonderful husband and ring in 2006!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be so fun to watch these pieces fly from your new gallery. Hooray for you. Happy Happy New Art Year! As for me, I'll lighten my load of UFO's (and a bit of thigh/hip/belly) and tackle that self-portrait you guys urged me to finish. Day ones always feel so good.

Sonji Hunt said...

Finally. They are beautiful and will soar out of your hands immediately.

Happy New Year, friend.

Cathy said...

Happy New Year! These will be welcomed as they are so gorgeous. Nice way to start the new year.

Sarah Ann Smith said...

Totally wonderful on all counts. Thank heavens we can blog and talk by e-mail when you move. I know this has to happen, but maybe in a couple of years there will be a test pilot job in Maine???? LOL...sigh!

Cheers, Sarah

gabrielle said...

Congratulations on taking the leap. No one can sell your art better than you can. I am looking forward to having you join us in the Lone Star State.