Monday, August 14, 2017

Workshop Intros for Craft Napa

I am super excited to be teaching at Craft Napa this January!

Here's the schedule of workshops I'll be teaching.

Thursday, January 11, 2018: Captivating Compositions for Art Quilts
Thursday Evening, January 11, 2018: Head Heart and Hands: Developing Your Creative Voice
Friday, January 12, 2018: Creativi-Tree Art Quilts
Saturday, January 13, 2018: Personal Symbols for Art Quilts

Of course, you should check out all the other amazing workshops begin offered by the amazing artists on the roster this year. You can see them all here.

Register here! Spots are filling up.

I recorded a short video intro of each of the four workshops to give you a little sense of what they are all about -- beyond a short description and one or two pictures. I hope this gets you excited about the possibilities of kicking off 2017 with some inspiring, creative workshops in Napa!








Let me know if you have any questions about these workshops. I'm happy to tell you more. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Napa!

3 comments:

Gayle from MI said...

You did a great job on all of these videos. Still working on my stitch maps for my pieces from QU!

Unknown said...

Saw you in Sisters this past July & loved your lecture. Will look forward to taking one of your classes in Napa!

Unknown said...

Saw you in Sisters this past July & loved your lecture. Will look forward to taking one of your classes in Napa!