Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Trees for the Sketchbook Challenge

My family and I have just returned from an awesome roadtrip vacation. Since the theme for The Sketchbook Challenge this month is Into the Woods, I decided to sketch a tree each day of our trip. You can see the results and read a few of my thoughts over on The Sketchbook Challenge blog.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Benjamin "in the woods!"


And here are Benjamin and me in the midst of the trees along a section of the Appalachian Trail outside of Harpers Ferry, Maryland.

I'll share more pictures from our adventure this week.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Thank you for sharing your adventures! My son has been hiking the Appalachian Trail since March 27th! He's hoping to get to Katahdin by his birthday, 9/27! Happy trails!

Doreen