Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Before I Go...

I'm beginning to pack up our home and prepare for our move to Maryland. Sigh. It's a weird and wonderful mix of emotions.

I have lots of art quilts. I've made a lot of stuff in the past four years. I would love to sell some pieces before they go in boxes. I posted just a few items under my new blog tab "Small Works for Sale." Click that link, or on the tab at the top of my blog.

Here is a side slot of "Long Legs, Deep Roots."This quilt is about adventure of using your long legs to get out and explore, but also setting down roots. A metaphor for my life, I suppose. Maybe your life, too.

1 comment:

Kristin L said...

This piece jumped out at me and screamed Deborah and Kristin need to have a "Personal Landscapes" show together! I've always seen our work as pretty different, but I just realized that underneath the stylistic variations, I think we share a lot of underlying themes...