Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Quilt Market Events

I am so excited to have the opportunity to talk about, promote and sign my book at International Quilt Market this weekend!

Art Quilt Collage: A Creative Journey in Fabric, Paint and Stitching


I'll be doing a School House session with three other authors called Take Your Textile Art to the Next Level. It's on Friday, October 28 at 11 am in Room 381C. If you're a quilt shop owner, quilt guild program chair or art quilting fan, I've got some great tips for generating excitement with fabric, paint and stitching.

I'm also doing a book signing at the C and T Publishing booth #200 on Saturday, October 29 at 3 pm. In fact, you can sign up here to reserve a spot -- and get a free copy of the book!


Just a little story about book signing... my friend, Amy Meissner is a children's book author and has tons of experience signing books. She suggested that I come up with a little doodle and saying I could add with my signature. Such great advice! Plus, I bought this awesome pack of retractable sharpies!


I'll be wandering around seeing quilts and vendors and people on Sunday and Monday. If you're there, please track me down! I'd love to meet you.

1 comment:

Sarah Phillips said...

We are very excited to get your book in at Intown Quilters. Very lovely work!