Sunday, September 18, 2016

Art Quilt Collage Blog Hop!

I'm so eager for you to hear what some other bloggers have to say about my new book, Art Quilt Collage: A Creative Journey in Fabric, Paint and Stitch.



I wanted to try something a little different to introduce my book. Rather than a traditional blog hop, I've organized a blog hop that includes a short video conversation between me and ten other quilters! We talk about different chapters in the book and they share what they found inspiring. 

Here's my video recording set up.


I think you'll really enjoy the videos. It's so fun to put names with faces and voices. The bloggers included on this blog hop are all super inspiring, accomplished artists and teachers! I am so grateful that they spent some time checking out the book and chatting with me.

Lyric and I getting ready to record. 


The blog hop kicks off tomorrow and follows each day (except weekends).

Every single stop on the blog hop includes a give-away of my book, so be sure to visit each blog and comment to win. 

Of course, you can order from Amazon. Or pick up a signed copy in my Etsy shop.

September 19: C and T Publishing and Editor Lynn Koolish

September 20: Teri Lucas, Generation Q Magazine

September 21: Susan Brubaker Knapp

September 22: Sue Bleiweiss

September 23: Lyric Kinard

September 26: Lori Kennedy

September 27: Maria Shell

September 28: Jane LaFazio

September 29: Judy Coates Perez

September 30: Melanie Testa


3 comments:

Jo Vandermey said...

Looking forward to your blog hop. What a great innovative way to get to see your book in action. I buy many books and am sometimes disappointed in them because when you buy online like I need to for art reference books you can't peruse the pages first!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to this blog hop with videos! Yeah!
Do you have books to send yet?

Deborah said...

Congrats, Deborah! What an accomplishment!