Tuesday, October 27, 2015

See Me and My Work at Festival!


It's always such a thrill to have my work hanging at the International Quilt Festival. I have four quilts hanging on the show floor this year.


 Green Bowl
Dinner at Eight Special Exhibit "Affinity"



 Waning Crescent Meditation
SAQA Balancing Act Special Exhibit

 Waxing Crescent Endeavor
also in SAQA Balance Act Special Exhibit

I'm eager to see if these two quilts will be hung next to each other or dispersed with the rest of the quilts in the exhibit.

Winged Return
Butterfly Whirl Special Exhibit


Are you going to Festival? I'll be there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Let's connect! Follow me on Facebook for regular updates.

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on having FOUR quilts hung in special exhibits in Houston. Wish I could be there to see them in person!!!