Monday, August 24, 2015

Visiting Lake Ontario

Every summer the kids and I go visit my parents' home in NY on Lake Ontario. It's beautiful place! This is the second summer we've visited since my dad died. I am so happy that Mom still enjoys living there so much. She's got great friends. She's managing all the details just fine. And she's got this amazing view!

I like sharing these videos. Thanks so much for enjoying them with me. The quality here is pretty bad.. it's shaky, occasionally out of focus and the lighting is wacky. But, I've decided it's ok to just post it rather than seek perfection. Plus, it's so much easier to just shoot one take and upload it, rather than edit, cut, paste, add graphics, etc. This is SIMPLE.

But, I do have plans for improved videos in the future. Stay tuned.


1 comment:

Jenny K. Lyon said...

Ahh, beautiful!