Wednesday, January 08, 2014

VAST exhibit in Denton

I am thrilled that my art quilt, Blue Chair Mantra, is included in the upcoming Visual Arts Society of Texas show in Denton.

I also got a very exciting email today saying that I've won an award! How great is that? Of course, I was planning to attend the reception anyway, but now I'm really looking forward to it. 

If you're in the area, I'd love to see you there!


kathy said...

who's the artist that did the little girl in the hat? I love that one and would love to see it up closer...picture if possible???

Kristin L said...

Congratulations both on being part of the show AND on getting an award! I wish I were in the area so I could come and see it all in person. You'll have to report back after the reception. :-) Yay!

Diane Doran said...

Yeah you!! Can't wait to hear about it once you've been to see the show.