Sunday, October 27, 2013

Me and My Quilts at Quilt Festival in Houston!

I'm thrilled to be headed to Houston for the International Quilt Festival this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing tons of amazing quilts, lots of great friends, eating some great food and maybe purchasing a few goodies.

I'm also looking forward to seeing four of my art quilts on exhibit!

Glimpse is part of the special exhibit "An Exquisite Moment" curated by Dinner at 8 artists, Jamie Fingal and Leslie Jenison.

 Haze and Hope is part of the special exhibit Tactile Architecture 2013 hosted by the International Quilt Association. This is the third time I've had a quilt in this annual exhibit.

Rocks, Rivers and Rooftops is my SAQA Auction donation. It is part of a special group of quilts that will be auctioned off during Quilt Festival with online bidding also available on Monday and Tuesday November 28 and 29.

Tabletop Horizons is part of the special exhibit What's for Dinner. You can read a bit more about how I created it and the inspiration behind it here.

I'll be back next week with pictures!

3 comments:

Carol R. Eaton Designs said...

Safe journeys!

Kristin L said...

Yay! Have fun.

Jeannie said...

Have fun and shop 'til you drop! I love your quilts.