Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Series of Art Box csa

Another series of Art Box csa was released just today! Art Box csa is "community supported artists." It's a new way to collect original art at a great price by purchasing groups of 4 or 8 pieces.

The artists really knocked it out of the park and created some fantastic new work.... like this!
And this!

Here are a few of my pieces. I'm calling this the "Illuminated Lotus" series.

I had so much fun working on these. I really enjoying creating pieces that are constructed in the same way and use repeated imagery and techniques, but each piece is still unique.

  
These four pieces are available in the new "half box" set. I'm calling them the "Blue and Gold View" series. They were created in the style of this piece and with memories of growing up in the wide open prairies of Kansas and Nebraska.

paint, handwriting, stamping, embroidery, machine stitching, raw edges... all my favorite stuff. 
 


I hope you'll check out the Art Box csa website. There are lots more pictures of all the work including beautiful close-up shots. Plus details about pricing and availability.

1 comment:

Sharyl said...

I'm so impressed!