Friday, October 30, 2009

Makin' Stuff

On my trip to Maine, the Frayed Edges had a wonderful evening making stuff. We all brought "kits" to make ornaments and we sat, cut, glued, folded, chatted and enjoyed hanging out.

I brought four paper projects including this bow made from magazine pages. (Tutorial here.)

We also had some tasty beverages.
Kathy is knitting mittens.
More pictures of my crafty goodness soon. I need to take some nice photos of the completed projects.

The next day I spent some time with Hannah in her studio. She is all about felted, recycled sweaters!
Little Nina has lots of creative ideas too!

Here is a hat that Hannah helped me make.And, yes! It does get chilly enough in Texas to need a wool hat!

3 comments:

Kristin L said...

Cute hat!!

And I may have to steal that magazine page bow idea.

Joanna Stein said...

That hat is super cute!

Connie Akers said...

Love the hat. Will you share "how to"?