Monday, April 20, 2009

This Week

I'm giving a program at the Bear Creek Quilt Guild in Keller, TX tomorrow night. If you live in the area, I'd love to see you. I know they welcome guests. My program is titled "Getting From Start to Art: 76 Tips to Jump Start Your Creativity." I'll be showing lots of quilts and bombarding everyone with tips for making art. I really hope everyone leaves with some little nugget to inspire them.

Bear Creek Quilt Guild
Tuesday, April 21 at 7 pm
First United Methodist Church of Keller
1025 Johnson Road, Keller, TX

On Saturday, April 25 I'd doing a workshop for the guild. I'll be teaching my Landscape Triptych project. This project is also featured in the book Creative Quilting With Beads. Here's my class sample.

And here is a fabulous landscape made by my friend, Lu.
If you're interested in taking the class, I think there might be some openings. You can email Ann Thomas at awthomas2001@yahoo.com

I've got the sniffles. I'm going to have to bring a pack of tissues to the program tomorrow. Grumble.

No comments: