Thursday, January 08, 2009

Workshop Opportunity

I'm leading a workshop for the Denton Quilt Guild on Saturday, January 17. There are still spots available if any local folks are interested. It's going to be a super fun, creative day and I'd love to have you. Here are the details:


Small Art Quilts: Designing a Series


Create your own original series of fiber art incorporating common elements. We’ll use the Elements and Principles of Design to direct improvisational compositions. Tons of ideas for completely busting through any creative blocks!


Saturday, January 19 from 9:30 to 3:30


North Branch Library on Locust Street in Denton, TX


Only $35 for non Denton Quilt Guild members


Email Kathy Goldman to register gomurf66@yahoo.com


She'll send you a supply list. (Not too much needed, just a few fat quarters, batting and Wonder Under.)


Here are a few of my class samples.


Blocks 1.jpg


Blocks 4.jpg


Blocks 2.jpg


Let me know if you'd like more info. I'm hoping to see some familiar faces... and some new ones too.



2 comments:

Amy said...

If we're in town that weekend I'll be there! Will let you know in a day or so.

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to attend this class but I have to be out of town! I am disappointed but maybe another time. D~~~~