Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today

No picture. In fact, no pictures at all. One of our hard drives crashed and we've lost more than 300 pictures from our vacation. Plus all the other pictures that were uploaded since the last back up. I think we'll be able to get them back, but it will cost a *pretty penny.*

ist2_2992953-lincoln-penny-2007-on-white-background

In the mean time, I'm trying to find the perfect text to use in my version of an illuminated page for the new 12x12 theme, Illumination. Suggestions? (Don't say "Back up. Back up. Back up.")

Check out the stunning illuminated pages in the Saint John's Bible.

4 comments:

Kristin L said...

Re hard drive: Oh crap!

Re text: And God said, "Let there be light."

OK, maybe that's toooooo obvious. But I'm sure whatever you pick it will be beautiful, and that's what's important.

Anonymous said...

Illumination...well, partly inspired by my constant weather companion of past weeks...I say LIGHTNING...things illuminated by that light. This can be neat, or scary, or welcome. Just a thought!! :) Lucy

Gerrie said...

I am feeling your pain. I lost several photos on my trip because I didn't have enough ram.

Gerrie said...

"This little gospel light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine." I'm ducking for cover!