Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tomorrow!

Hey, I'm speaking at the Denton Quilt Guild tomorrow, Thursday, May 15! I'm doing my program titled "From Start to Art: 76 Ways to Jump Start Your Creativity!" I'll be sharing tons of quilts that show my development as a fiber artist and relating tips and ideas for others to take into their own studios.

I've got my quilts all packed up and lots of other goodies too!

100_4363

There is my handout for the evening, plus my Small Art Quilts: Designing a Series book and my 5 Artists: 5 Views collection. I made some more Interactive Journal kits and I have a few copies of the new Creative Quilting with Beads book. If you're in the area, I hope you'll come! Please come and say "hi" and tell me you read about it on my blog.

Denton Quilt Guild

Thursday, May 15 at 7 pm

Denton Visual Arts Center

400 E Hickory, Denton

 

I know it's super short notice. I could really be doing a much much better job of "marketing" myself. I have plans in the works for a super fantastic e-newsletter full of ideas, news and creative spirit. I'd like to have a regular e-newsletter and a local e-newsletter. In the local version, I'd be able to get in touch with all you North Texas people about events that are happening right here in our own backyard. (We'll, not really our back yard... but if you'd like to come over for some burgers on the grill, I'd be happy to see you!)

If you're interested, please send me an email. Let me know if you want the regular e-newsletter, the local e-newsletter or both.

Sign up for Deborah's Newsletter!

Hope to see you in Denton tomorrow!

6 comments:

Karoda said...

have fun tomorrow Deb, I wish I could be in the audience.

Pam said...

good luck Deborah - I know you will be great - see you soon! PP

Amy said...

Darn my luck! I would love to go but we have Logan's 1st Grade play at 6:30 and I suspect it's highly unlikely that the show will be ten minutes long as it would take me at least twenty minutes to get downtown from here. Best of luck though, not that you'll need it!!

kathy said...

I hope it went well for you...your goodies looked like fun to poke through!

Unknown said...

So, how'd it go?!

Gerrie said...

Good for you! Hope it went well. Can I say that I knew you when?