Saturday, October 14, 2006

7 Year Old Photographer

Claire and I had a great time at the Cotton Wood Art Festival last weekend. We did not buy any art, but we took some home on our digital camera.




I just love the implied action in this one!


And here I love the yellow line on the right in contrast with all the circles!


Snippets
I made the first soup of the season this week. White chili. It was delicious! Making soup in the fall is one of my very favorite things. Taco soup is on the menu for this week.

Why is it that as we get older we want our hair to be less white and our teeth to be more white?

Today: soccer games and planting pansies and maybe crafting a little felt jack-o-lantern.

4 comments:

Joanna Stein said...

Matt just got home with all the stuff to make your white chili! The crock pot is waiting to be filled.

And for the first time ever I am making dilly bread!

Anonymous said...

Yummy - I hope white chili is on the menu when I visit! love, mom

Shelina said...

Those are really artistic photographs. Love the one with the slide. Also like the couch. Throw a quilt or two over it and it would be cozy enough.

Gerrie said...

It is a rainy, gloomy Sunday in Portland - definitely soup weather. Those yellow photos made my day - needed some sunshine.