Exhibit One: piles in the studio
Exhibit two: piles on the other side of the studio
Exhibit three: piles on the window seat (on the left)
... and the new table we just bought.
We also made time to celebrate Claire's birthday by bringing cupcakes to her class.
Those are Fruit Loops. Sugar-tastic!
My parents visited for the past few days and were a huge help with all kinds of details. A delightful visit! They are actually coming back in three weeks. I think we'll be able to make lots more progress between now and then.
Now I'm swamped preparing for various events over the next few days.
Local small art quilt group tonight:
- pack a bag dinner
- gather some show and tell stuff
- review names of people I have chatted with on email who might be there
- find some handwork to do during the meeting
- set the dvr to record The Amazing Race and Lost
- pick out something superfantastic to wear (this means I must do laundry)
Class with Lesley Riley tomorrow:
- review supply list
- pack supplies
- print out some pictures for image transfer
Other Art and Soul classes and events:
- finish packing up my "trades"
- Gather supplies for three other classes
- make sure I know how to get to the place
- pick out something superfastastic to wear (something that can get messy with paint and glue)
I'll be eager to post pictures from the Art and Soul retreat next week!