Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I Finally Got Into Blogger

I've been bouncing back and forth between two computers and growling the whole time. Since I'm finally here, I'm going to write a quick post and then I'm going to get back to my real life.

Teri posted a comment to my last post about writing fluff. Oh my goodness... don't get me wrong. I love fluff. I certainly did not mean to pressure anyone into become a heady artist type. Those folks can be dull dull dull. I think we can talk about interesting topics when we feel like it and we can be thoughtful and insightful, but still not feel brain drain.

It sounds like lots of folks are having trouble posting comments or even getting into Blogger (including me!). I hope it all smoothes out soon. I miss you all.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! I know what you mean about frustration. I keep writing these terribly witty long posts only to have them disappear when I go to publish. Argh! But I DID manage to post this, so there's hope for the future! Keep on keepin' on...
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb...I wasn't picking on you....I was picking on me....I am the queen of fluff.....and (if you didn't notice) I LOVE to stir things up!!

I am off to the studio!!

Namaste!

teri