Monday, January 10, 2005

Current Projects List

Here's a list of my current projects in order of doneness. It's more than I like to have going at once. I need to get a few done! I've listed the (sometimes tentative) titles and the next steps to be completed. I haven't listed all the remaining steps for each project, because OBVIOUSLY, if I haven't sandwiched it, it still needs to be quilted and labeled. And of course, the dreaded sleeve.


On the Pulse of Morning
Add sleeve, choose a new title, seek copyright permission, make a label

Garrowby's Hearth
Hand embroidery? quilt...

Winter
Prepare backing, sandwich, quilt...

Spring
Find a few lines of text to stamp onto top, stamp...

Sonji's Satchel
Finish quilting...

Exemplars
Add wonky borders, sandwich, quilt...

Barndoor
Dig it out of a drawer, finish borders, prepare back, sandwich...

Summer
Begin piecing...

Guardian Angel for Quilting Arts
Design pattern, wait for watch parts to arrive in the mail

Fall
Gather fabric...

No comments: