Sunday, December 19, 2004

Some how I missed dinner.

So I am about to have a can of soup. A couple of weeks ago an old lady in the soup aisle at the grocery store commented to me how nice it is to be able to get really tasty soup out of a can. I agree. Personally, I like Wolfgang Puck's Chicken Tortilla with a dollop of sour cream and hint of lime tortilla chips on the side. Yum. I'm not sure if I actually have any of that in the pantry. I may have to go with the old stand by: Campbell's Bean with Bacon.

We had a pretty good day. Church was fine. Donuts at the drive through on the way home were fine. Cleaning up the kitchen and the rest of the downstairs while Claire and Benjamin ate donuts was fine. Yada yada yada, birthday party, naps, more cleaning and straightening, making those last Christmas presents (which I won't descibe here in the event that the giftees may be reading), back to church for the Advent Spiral, leftovers for the kids, bath, book, bed.

I have a brief to do list for this evening. It includes painting some fabric for The FAZ swap that is due at the end of the month. Must. Resist. Being. Sucked. Into. Crappy. Television.

Jeff comes home tomorrow. Yeah!

No comments: